About Me

Laguna Niguel, CA, United States
I’m young, unpredictable, driven, passionate, and stronger than you think. I’m intrigued by challenges. I dream big. I am sweet but not weak. I am free spirited and an eternal optimist. I believe in helping humanity, finding peace, and in unconditional love. The world would be a better place if we all just loved more and had a sense of understanding. I think people judge too quickly. I also believe we should take responsibility for our decisions, and learn to love ourselves. I value honesty and kindness. I also value concepts such as social responsibility, social justice, and social action highly and believe that we must all live in a way that contributes to the overall wellness of our society. I enjoy discovering new things about life and how the universe functions. I love interesting conversation, analysing life, and understanding the meaning of the things we do. I believe that there is a open dialogue to be had about every topic imaginable. I'm currently attending Saddleback College and majoring in Sociology. My future plans include moving to England in December 2011 to continue my education further.

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

For every college student...





The accomplishment of a goal is the result of a dream that has been realized. The question that many are asking in their youth is how do I make my dreams come true? It is a fair question, but many do not have the answer. In this entry, I will attempt to give all the readers steps that I have used to make my dreams come true. A dream, in order to become reality, has to be something you really desire to have in life or it will remain just a dream. In high school I didn’t know who I was, and I had no passion to attend school. I didn’t want much for myself but now I want to achieve a lot, and that I can achieve anything and everything I want. To make dreams a reality you need to do the following: Decide what it is you really want to do. This sounds so simple, but when you are making this decision you must determine if you will do this, even if you don't get paid. If the answer is yes, then you need to pursue this dream as a career choice, because it will never feel like work but you will always give 110%, because it is what you love doing. Find ways to get further training on what you have decided to do. The more you learn the more you will be able to produce in the area of the thing you love doing.--If you are a college student get involved in your school; I’m sure there is a group on campus that focuses on something you are passionate about.-- Write out a personal life plan outlining every step you must take to achieve your dream. 
A personal plan is an excellent way to chart your progress towards your goal, as it helps you to keep focused on your dreams, as well as allowing you to learn the necessary skill-set you will need to further realize your dream. Organize your personal plan into goals, actions, and results. When you do this you will see what it is you said you were going to do to achieve your goal, in a step-by-step format. Next you will list what actions you will have to take step by step under each goal to accomplish the results you desire. Then look at the results you are getting from the steps you took under the action phase. If these actions are moving you closer to your goal then you are on the right path, but if your actions are not helping you to get closer to your goal then you must change that action for another action and monitor the new results. This sounds so simple but without discipline it will not happen. That's why you must love what it is you want to do. It will take great desire to achieve your dream before you will take the necessary actions to make it come true. Dreams and goals are something everyone has but few actually achieve it. So it will take desire, determination, action, and perseverance to realize the desired outcome for your dreams and goals.There you have it; my plan for achieving your dreams and goals. It is possible for anyone to use this method and achieve their desires. The only person who can stop you from realizing your dream or goal is you. You must believe in yourself and you must believe in your dream. Never give up on your dreams or on yourself. Strive to start everything you dream about, and strive to complete everything you start.


No comments:

Post a Comment